Welcome to The Heroine’s Journey Project
Do you spread yourself so thin to please everyone, but feel like you have NO time to take care of yourself? Don’t know how to look after yourself or you feel guilty just thinking about putting yourself first?
I’m Stef a Functional Nutrition and Lifestyle Practitioner, a passionate educator and a culinary enthusiast.
I am on a mission to empower you to understand the roots of your discomforts, to take control of your gut health and to connect with your own uniqueness so that you can make simple, real, sustainable lifestyle changes to healthier happier you, little by little.
I’m Camila, I enjoy creating and being in touch with everything related to living happily. I am a designer, Yôga & meditation instructor and Yôga doula. Professions that changed with me along the years. I few years ago I redirected all my energy to use my experience in these areas to the empowerment of the feminine. A topic that followed me since my very adolescence. It was time to share The Heroine’s Journey with other women! I am fascinated by the moon, rituals and tarot, tools that I use for myself and to guide my classes and workshops.
The Heroine’s Journey Project is a collaborative effort to host a workshop style community for women who want to transform, align and connect with the cycles of nature and the energies available using the Heroine’s Journey as a map.
Wait but, what is the Heroine’s journey?
It’s a search towards integration and feminine empowerment. An integration of the rejected or devalued parts of ourselves and our emotions. The journey allows us to claim them, experience them and live fully.
It has stages/seasons and archetypes that tell a story. The story then functions as a guide or map. It serves as a model or universal pattern that guides us to where to go to achieve that integration and empowerment. Healing that inner wound between us, women and our feminine nature.
Join us as we learn how to navigate this map while working with the natural energies available, seasonal food and herbs and connecting to the cosmos & archetypes of humanity to help build a better life for ourselves and our communities.
This is for you if you’re called to find your voice, transform, reclaim your power and remember our connection with nature and the cosmos.
Ok, so how do I do that?
Join us for an entire year, a season, a month or even an individual workshop!
Join the Heroine’s Journey Project
What if you could feel grounded, guided & connected to nature and the energies available, everyday?
You can learn to do this and we can help!
What to expect during this year-long journey?
You’ll learn how to synchronize with the power of your own cycle, the cycles of nature, so your life feels like swimming with the current and not against it.
Now that we have a map to guide us, we are less likely to think we are lost when we are facing a difficult moment in life. Even in the darkest moments we are not off track at all.
How can we experience this?
- During each season (lasting 3 months) you’ll have access to live workshops* that will help you channel the energy of each phase of the journey. You can expect these workshops to be interactive with other like minded women and will include rituals, food, herbs and Yôga practices.
- You’ll practice techniques that include visualizations and meditations connected to the cycles of the moon, its astrological sign and tarot card.
- You’ll participate in workshops that honor nature rhythms in 8 sacred celebrations along the year to help you embrace the spiral of birth and rebirth.
- You’ll experience the power of nourishing, seasonal foods and herbs to revitalize your body.
*The replay will be available for monthly, seasonal and annual members*
If you got this far, commit here and now not to ignore the opportunity to be an active participant in your journey. The door is knocking, we know that you can do this because it is part of our blueprint, there is no way to fail – just answer the call, open the door!
Join the Heroine’s Journey Project
The Heroine's Journey Agenda
THE DESCENT IN SUMMER
During this phase, we embrace our divine feminine energy and power with the soothing care of the Mother archetype. We will integrate the ancient practical tradition of Yôga to enhance the embodiment of The Heroine’s Journey.
THE WORKSHOPS EXPLAINED
- NATURE BASED NOURISHING FOODS
This workshop is to help you sync with the cycles of nature, the part of the body connected to the season and bridge the gap between what you eat with what you need so you can feel your best year round!
- SEASONAL RITUAL
We gather for a manifestation practice bringing all the themes of the summer to life through rituals
- HERBAL WISDOM
We will reconnect with the natural energy of the moment, learn about the healing and magical powers of five herbs plus a brew recipe that you can enjoy throughout the season.
- LUNAR YOGA CLASSES
A series of two Yôga classes per month, following the moon cycle, with classes on the day of the new and full moon. Considering we get significant exposure to artificial light, it’s essential that we intentionally sync with the cycle each cycle. The moon is the universal symbol of femininity and emotions because it’s she who rules the tides of the Earth and our bodies, and for us women, also our menstrual cycles, even after we stop having them!Each class is designed to help us channel the energy that the moon has to offer through her different phases. So grab a moon calendar to know when the classes are scheduled.
- SACRED CELEBRATION
We go through the history of each sacred day, going through a guided meditation to immerse ourselves in the festive vibe and lastly we’ll draw a tarot card for each participant to guide them until the next encounter.
Join us in this season!
Monday to Friday 6:30PM EST | Saturday & Sunday – 10AM EST
- Sat June 11: The Descent Phase Workshop
- Tue June 14: Full Moon in Saguittarius Lunar Yoga
- Tue June 21: Summer Solstice Celebration (Litha) Free Workshop
- Wed June 29: New Moon in Cancer Lunar Yoga
- March 26: Nature Based Nourishing Foods Workshop
- Sat July 9: Nature Based Nourishing Foods Workshop
- Wed July 13: Full Moon in Capricorn Lunar Yoga
- Sat July 23: The Heroine’s Journey Yoga Practice With Visualization
- Thu July 28: New Moon in Leo Lunar Yoga
- Mon July 18 – Fri July 22: Summer Cleanse – Not Included in the Membership
- Mon Aug 1: Lammas Celebration Free Workshop
- Fri Aug 12: Full Moon in Aquarius Lunar Yoga
- Sat Aug 20: Seasonal Ritual Workshop
- Sat Aug 27: New Moon in Virgo Lunar Yoga
- Wed Aug 31: Herbal Wisdom Workshop
Let's meet on a free consultation!
Confused what is the right program for you? During 30 mins free consultation we will come up with the solution that is perfect for your needs and preferences!
Let’s stay in touch! Sign up to my newsletter list to get information about new programs and offers. As a Thank You, I’ll send you my Free Guide to Making Right Smoothies and Juices that Actually Work and Recipes eBook!